A lot of freedom to choose the tools and methods to get the job done
We're looking for a talented full-stack engineer to join our team
MindTitan is home to data scientists and engineers, innovators and creators. Our goal is to empower other businesses while growing into the leading AI powerhouse in the world.
What you’ll be doing
While our solutions are powered by machine learning, they are almost always wrapped in software to interface other systems and humans to the AI components. The code you write will end up serving hundreds of thousands of end-users or be part of business-critical components for large corporations, government institutions and startups alike.
Our stack is React.js on the front-end with Python on the back-end, supported by SQL databases and message queues. There are usually asynchronous components involved as well as various scalability issues.
Your tasks will include
- Designing, developing and maintaining web applications that are used to interface with machine learning systems:
- Human-in-the-loop systems (humans getting decision help from ML models for example in customer support or image classification)
- Labelling interfaces
- Monitoring and data quality dashboards
- Chat and voice customer support interfaces
- Writing automated tests
- Choosing the most suitable tools and technologies to get the job done
- Working with the lead architect to find the best technical solutions
- Working with the product side on planning new features for the project or product
- Some of the technologies you might stumble upon in existing projects: react.js, fastAPI, aiohttp, rabbitMQ, celery, socket.io, AWS and GCP
What skills we’re looking for
Experience with a specific set of tools is not as important. The following checklist would set you on the right track:
- 3+ years of experience with full-stack development
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Experience with CI/CD
- Interested in applying the best practices of software engineering
- Having lots of curiosity and an eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bonus points for experience in DevOps
What we offer:
Highly varying projects – you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years
Startup-style fun working environment in Telliskivi Creative City
Team retreats once a year
Full remote work option as long as you’re reachable
Competitive salary that makes you happy
How to apply?
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a brief introduction to or fill out the form.
We’re always open to meeting and chatting with talented data scientists and engineers looking to join MindTitan.