A lot of freedom to choose the tools and methods to get the job done
We're looking for a talented machine learning engineer to join our team
MindTitan is home to data scientists and engineers, innovators and creators. Our goal is to empower other businesses while growing into the leading AI powerhouse in the world.
What you’ll be doing
Our solutions are powered by machine learning and wrapped in software to interface other systems and humans to the AI components. The machine learning engineer is the central player in building these systems. Come help us build an AI-driven world.
The stack is heavily oriented around the Python data science ecosystem. There are usually asynchronous components involved as well as various scalability issues.
Your tasks will include
- Packaging and deploying machine learning models to production systems
- Optimizing the performance of ML systems across the stack
- Working with a wide range of different data sources: text, images, video, audio, voice, and tabular
- Building voice streaming, processing, packet capture systems
- Building and maintaining pipelines that run ML models online or batch
- Training models
- Some of the technologies you might stumble upon in existing projects: fastAPI, TensorFlow, sklearn, numpy, Airflow, Kubernetes, Keras, PyTorch, Kaldi, MLFlow, Docker
What skills we’re looking for
Experience with a specific set of tools is not as important. The following checklist would set you on the right track:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with back-end and database technologies
- Experience with the Python data science stack
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Having lots of curiosity and an eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
What we offer:
Highly varying projects – you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years
Startup-style fun working environment in Telliskivi Creative City
Team retreats once a year
Full remote work option as long as you’re reachable
Competitive salary that makes you happy
How to apply?
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a brief introduction to or fill out the form.
We’re always open to meeting and chatting with talented data scientists and engineers looking to join MindTitan.