A lot of freedom to choose the tools and methods to get the job done
We're looking for a recruiter / HR associate to join our team
MindTitan is building AI-driven organizations. Our mission is to solve business problems around the globe for public and private organizations using AI and machine learning.
What you’ll be doing
The solutions and systems designed in MindTitan are complex, thus requiring the brightest minds to build them. As a recruiter, your task will be to find the best and brightest candidates globally. This includes initial interviews to screen their experience and talent. Then coordinating the following evaluation and interview rounds conducted by engineers at MindTitan.
As an HR associate, you will manage the HR related processes we have, for example, team events, knowledge sharing events, etc. The position would be 75% recruiter and 25% other HR activites.
Your tasks will include
- Sourcing candidates using LinkedIn, Facebook, meetFrank, local job boards, and any other platforms that yield results
- Handling the candidate communication from initial intro to hiring. You will take them through the initial interview to screen for a match in experience, talent and personality
- Coordinating candidate evaluation process – depending on the candidate various interviews will have to be conducted by our current team-members
- Organizing team events
- Organizing knowledge sharing seminars
- Portraying the things we do that would be attractive to new employees via social media
What skills we’re looking for
We are mainly looking for someone clever, curious, results-oriented with spoken and written fluency in English. Being someone who identifies as a peoples-person would be great. Previous experience is a bonus, but not a requirement. In case of low amounts of experience, a mentor will be provided to fast-track the progress. Said mentor has experience in both growing the recruitment processes of a unicorn startup and building a recruitement agency.
What we offer:
Highly varying projects – you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years
Startup-style fun working environment in Telliskivi Creative City
Team retreats once a year
Full remote work option as long as you’re reachable
Competitive salary that makes you happy
How to apply?
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a brief introduction to or fill out the form.
We’re always open to meeting and chatting with talented data scientists and engineers looking to join MindTitan.