A lot of freedom to choose the tools and methods to get the job done
We're looking for a senior software engineer to join our team
MindTitan is building AI-driven organizations.
Our mission is to solve business problems around the globe for public and private organizations using AI and machine learning.
What you’ll be doing
While our solutions are powered by machine learning, they are almost always wrapped in software to interface other systems and humans to the AI components. The code you write will end up serving hundreds of thousands of end-users or be part of business-critical components for large corporations, government institutions and startups alike.
The stack is heavily Python oriented. There are usually asynchronous components involved as well as various scalability and resilience issues.
Your tasks will include
- Designing, developing and maintaining machine learning based software systems:
- microservices and interfaces between information systems and machine learning modules over APIs and asynchronous message queues
- systems for building chatbots and callbots: messaging, voice streaming and processing, event based architectures and dialogue management
- Working closely with the development team to assure the best solutions and plans
- Choosing the most suitable tools and technologies to get the job done
- Providing strong architectural guidance in the systems we are building
- Working with the product side to assure feasibility of deliverables
- Some of the technologies you might stumble upon in existing projects: fastAPI, aiohttp, rabbitMQ, celery, socket.io, docker, kubernetes, the python ML stack as well as various cloud technologies.
Who we’re looking for
Experience with a specific set of tools is not as important. The following checklist would set you on the right track:
- 6+ years of experience with server side software technologies
- Proven track record of designing and implementing complex, fault tolerant and highly available software systems
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Interested in applying the best practices of software engineering
- Having lots of curiosity and an eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
What we offer:
Highly varying projects – you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years
Startup-style fun working environment in Telliskivi Creative City
Team retreats once a year
Full remote work option as long as you’re reachable
Competitive salary that makes you happy
How to apply?
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a brief introduction to or fill out the form.
We’re always open to meeting and chatting with talented data scientists and engineers looking to join MindTitan.