A lot of freedom to choose the tools and methods to get the job done
We're looking for a talented software engineer to join our team
MindTitan is building AI-driven organizations.
Our mission is to solve business problems around the globe for public and private organizations using AI and machine learning.
What you’ll be doing
While our solutions are powered by machine learning, they are almost always wrapped in software to interface other systems and humans to the AI components. The code you write will end up serving hundreds of thousands of end-users or be a part of business-critical components for large corporations, government institutions and startups alike.
The stack is heavily Python-oriented, with react.js on the front-end. There are usually asynchronous components involved as well as various scalability issues.
Your tasks will include
- Designing, developing and maintaining machine learning based software systems:
- microservices and interfaces between information systems and machine learning modules over HTTP APIs and asynchronous message queues
- web applications for interacting with ML model predictions and labelling data
- systems for building chatbots and callbots: messaging, voice streaming and processing, event based architectures and dialogue management
- Writing automated tests
- Choosing the most suitable tools and technologies to get the job done
- Working with the lead architect to find the best technical solutions
- Working with the product side on planning new features for the project or product
- Some of the technologies you might stumble upon in existing projects: fastAPI, aiohttp, rabbitMQ, celery, socket.io, AWS and GCP
What skills we’re looking for
Experience with a specific set of tools is not as important. The following checklist would set you on the right track:
- 3+ years of experience with back-end and database technologies
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Experience with CI/CD
- Interest in applying the best practices of software engineering
- Having lots of curiosity and an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bonus points for experience in DevOps
What we offer:
Highly varying projects – you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years
Startup-style fun working environment in Telliskivi Creative City
Team retreats once a year
Full remote work option as long as you’re reachable
Competitive salary that makes you happy
How to apply?
To apply for the job, please send your CV and a brief introduction to or fill out the form.
We’re always open to meeting and chatting with talented data scientists and engineers looking to join MindTitan.